Costa Rica Here I Come!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Last day in Costa Rica

We are back in San Jose and everyone is leaving for the airport for the trip back to reality. Last night it took approximately 4 hours to get from Monte Verde to here - about 1 1'2 hours on unpaved road and the rest in traffic on paved road. Gina said that the road we were on goes all the way through S America to Canada so there were lots of trucks in front of us. I could have used my hand signals from my comedy routine if I was driving - luckily I wasn´t !
Our hotel here is so beautiful and is a great way to start and end this adventure.
I plan to post some pictures within a week or so. Most people had digital cameras so there should be good pictures soon - and then there are my 4 clunky disposable cameras that will need to be processed. If I didn´t have that many cameras I could have bought a few more souveniers :)
My plan is now to come back after taking a Spanish lesson or two. I don´t think I´m doing well on my own with my CD´s and books. Or maybe do the Spanish emersion that Gwen and Gary did - now I need to hear more about that.
Until later - adios
S-

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

We can't wait to have you home, even if we spend the next two months listening to your tales o' Costa Rica. ;) "In Costa Rica, we did it this way...". Love it! :)

 
At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOO RAY FOR SUSAN... YEAH!

bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home